Regeneration Builders Clean
Gateway to the Community and JC Ready 4 Work understand how important it is to deliver a service of excellence. From our experience in the industry we know the extra beauty fresh and clean new builds add to the satisfaction clients derive from their investment.
A well cleaned new build enhances the professionalism of the construction company when handing over to the client.
We employ local unemployed residents that focus on meeting this important aspect of construction industry cleaning, which enhances their own local community and clearly evidences social investment on return.
Employing local people for local work enhances Local Labour market statistics and community giving
construction companies are often under pressure of hand over dates and therefore require experienced cleaners to aid in ensuring that their client’s properties are delivered in sparkling form and without damage. Engaging inexperienced cleaning companies for this last stage work may cause damage and further delay in handing over.
Our management team and supervisors in this department have over seven year’s industry experience in this area.
They have worked on sites for the major construction companies handling multiple sites successfully in addition have the expertise to motivate community sparklers
Our Service Commitment
We have experienced staff to oversee the administration of each contract, and we maintain regular customer liaison.
This enables us to, react quickly to any particular need which arises.
- General Site cleaning
- Builders and sparkle cleaning
- Floor maintenance
- Window Cleaning
Reliability! Quality! Cost Efficiency!
There is no doubt that JC Ready 4 Work and Community Gateway will meet all your project cleaning requirements from general day to day site office cleaning to specialist tasks.
Initially we visit the premises and conduct a detailed survey.
This enables us to:
1. Clearly identify client’s individual needs
2. Produce a personalised cleaning proposal
3. Prepare a detailed work schedule
4. Prepare Risk Assessment and Method Statement
5. Select suitable operatives
Our cleaning service is undertaken by experienced, trained operatives who are well paid and have a unique vested interest in the client’s satisfaction. The services are monitored closely at all times by our Cleaning Supervisors at no extra cost.
Our Main Objectives
Objective One is to provide service reliability so that our clients can be free to concentrate on their core business activities of handing-over the project with distinction.
Objective Two is to employ local residents for local employment opportunities to invest and training for a community sustainable life style .
Right Choice! Better Quality! Best Value for money!
Tips on Builders and Sparkle clean
We have adopted a three stage cleaning guideline, although some builders typically follow a two stage process that has stages 2 & 3 merged as the second stage.
1. Remove any protective film from the outside of windows.
2. Wash and clean all glazing internally and externally including the removal of all labels and any paint.
3. Wipe down kitchen units, inside and out; wipe down worktops and remove all protective paper.
4. Clean and sweep out all cupboards including shelving fitted in cupboards.
5. Clean all wall tiles, bath tub and shower units. Remove protective covering and wash down sanitary ware, taps and fittings.
6. Clean all bed units to remove any paint marks
7. Clean all internal woodwork and door frames
8. Clean all plastics, soffits and fascia
9. Remove all protection from floors and staircases
10. Sweep and then vacuum all floors, mop with clean water and detergent.
11. Remove all scuff marks from doors and wipe door clean
12. Clean staircases, handrails and balusters
13. Clean all fanlights and glass shelves with non-abrasive cloths and cleaning agents, ensuring that all plaster and paint is removed.
1. Clean all light fittings, switches, sockets, door handles and window latches. Clean and polish all doors, including external doors and ironmongery
2. Wipe down and polish kitchen units, inside and out, and wipe down and polish worktops.
3. Clean and polish all wall tiles, wash down and polish sanitary ware, taps and fittings.
4. Wash and clean all internal woodwork, door frames.
5. Thoroughly sweep and then vacuum all floors, mop with clean water and detergent, including all skirting boards.
6. Wipe clean staircases, handrails and balusters
The following areas are to be specifically addressed.
1. Clean all light fittings, switches, sockets, door handles and window latches.
2. Clean and polish all doors, including external doors and ironmongery
3. Wipe down and polish kitchen units, inside and out, and wipe down and polish worktops
4. Clean and polish all wall tiles, wash down and polish sanitary ware, taps and fittings.
5. Wash and clean all internal woodwork, door frames and cills
6. Vacuum carpet floors; mop vinyl or tiled floor with clean water and polish. Clean all skirting boards.
7. All taps to be re-polished (no abrasive cleaners to be used)
8. Wipe clean staircases, handrails and balusters
9. All showers, baths and toilets must be cleaned and disinfected
10. Clean windows, open windows and clean around frame
11. Spray air freshener in all rooms
12. De-parting Gift and welcoming in the local community a small Information card of local useful numbers within the area and a small scented barked freshener