This comprehensive 2 day Paediatric First Aid Course has been designed specifically for individuals who provide care for babies and children under 8 years old.
This course meets the requirements of:-
OFSTED, Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework, Pre-School Learning Alliance, Sure Start, NVQ in childcare and education.
- Coping with an emergency in the childcare environment
- The priorities of treatment
- Resuscitation: Adult, child and baby
- Unconsciousness: Adult, child and baby
- Control of bleeding
- Treatment of minor injuries, with emphasis on children and babies
- Treatment of fractures, with emphasis on children and babies
- Choking: Adult, child and baby
- General paediatric medical conditions: asthma, anaphylaxis, diabetes, epilepsy, febrile convulsions, meningitis etc
Fully illustrated comprehensive paediatric first aid manual included
Delegates are continuously assessed throughout the course and will receive a paediatric first aid certificate on successful completion of the course, which is valid for 3 years.
JC READY 4 WORK LTD will send an automatic reminder to the delegates three months prior to the expiry date of the certificate.